As an Assistant, you will support our internal Equity Research teams. We are seeking a service-oriented professional to add capacity to our team to grow our business and better serve our customers.
Cleveland Research Company
We are an independent research firm headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. Our firm is comprised of intellectually curious, highly motivated individuals who are all striving to build the best research firm in the business. If you are interested in equity and market research within an environment that fosters teamwork and excellence, Cleveland Research could be the place for you!
As an Equity Research Assistant you will support the Research Teams in a fast paced environment. Responsibilities include:
- Manage requests from the Director of Research and Research teams throughout the day
- Manage team requests throughout the day (format notes, reports, write-ups, etc)
- In office support for research teams when they are traveling (managing client requests, answering phones)
- Manage Analyst Meetings and Company Roadshows
- Book Travel, manage calendars, file expense reports
- Help/Head up the planning and execution of Summer Events
- Administrative support for performance reviews
- Will format and send any notes through Bigdough as a back-up for sales assistants if necessary
- 5+ years of experience in a support or customer service role
- Undergraduate degree; Business related degree is preferred
- Critical thinking skills and a high attention to detail
- Able to communicate to all levels of staff effectively, both written and verbally
- Able to multi-task and remain organized and focused in a high-paced environment
- Strong planner and ability to think ahead
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Desire to work in a team environment
Benefits: Competitive salary, fully paid health insurance coverage, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with matching, and variety of other perks.