Molding passionate leaders who are hungry to make an immediate impact - - Come grow with us!
As an Executive Assistant, you will support our Chief of Staff, CEO’s research team, and our Director of Research. We are seeking a service-oriented professional to add capacity to our team to grow our business and better serve our customers.
Cleveland Research Company
We are an independent research firm headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. Our firm is comprised of intellectually curious, highly motivated individuals who are all striving to build the best research firm in the business. If you are interested in equity and market research within an environment that fosters teamwork and excellence, Cleveland Research could be the place for you!
In the role of Executive Assistant, the employee will be responsible for the following:
- Administrative support to the Chief of Staff, CEO’s research team, and our Director of Research
- Support for our Chief of Staff with respect to CEO support, Partner and Firmwide meetings and Culture Champion duties, and other duties as assigned
- Support other members of CEO’s research team: coordinate travel; manage expense reports, schedule meetings and calls for the team, and provide assistance and administrative support for the team when they are traveling
- Schedule and manage logistics for conference calls, webinars, team meetings, board meetings, etc.
- Maintain attendance and data for webinars, calls, and other events
- Maintain customer distribution lists and assist in product distribution
- Provide support for filing, ordering supplies, etc.
- Maintain DOR’s calendar, help collect and distribute materials to all of Equity Research, coordinate Research meeting logistics, and other duties as assigned
- Assist with other projects as needed throughout the year
- 5+ years of experience in a support role
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong planner and ability to think ahead
- Attention to detail and organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Desire to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Benefits: Competitive salary plus bonus potential, fully paid health insurance coverage, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with matching, and variety of other perks.