Have immediate impact. - - Be passionate about what you do. - - Grow with us!
If you are interested in Equity and Market research within an environment that fosters teamwork and excellence, CRC could be the place for you!
As an intern, you will work on one of our research teams, covering a specific industry as well as publicly traded companies within one of our five sectors – consumer, healthcare, industrial, technology or energy.
- Becoming an expert on your industries and covered companies by developing and maintaining relationships with industry sources
- Attending industry events to gain an in-depth understanding of the sector and covered companies
- Gathering and analyzing proprietary market research
- Compiling and analyzing macroeconomic and industry data
- Interacting and sharing conviction with our internal sales force
- Assisting in the production of written reports to be distributed to our institutional money manager clients and sources
In addition to working on one of our research teams, the intern experience will include:
- An independent project for one of our hedge fund clients
- Weekly group discussions with the President
- Visit to a client meeting or tradeshow shadow day with one of our Senior team members
- Sales pitch presentations
- Mock portfolio competition
- Comprehensive training program including weekly mentor interactions, classroom style sessions and job shadow experiences
The intern position is uniquely designed to give students a comprehensive understanding of the role of an Analyst, Council Director, and Business Development Associate, as well as the other aspects of Cleveland Research’s business. During your time at Cleveland Research, we give you the opportunity to have a real impact on your team and the firm. We also are evaluating you for future career opportunities.
- Currently enrolled in a graduate or an undergraduate program. We consider all majors.
- Business, Communications, Economics, Finance and Marketing have been the most prominent.
- Strong work ethic and interest in learning the equity and market research industry
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Ability to master complex tasks and multi-task with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Outstanding time management skills
- Attention to detail, Strong computer skills
Competitive salary, furnished housing, a comprehensive training and development program, and variety of other perks.