Molding passionate leaders who are hungry to make an immediate impact - - Come grow with us!
As our Marketing Manager, you will help our “WHY?” come alive. This person will be the key brand ambassador which manages and promotes our brand integrity across the Market Research function of Cleveland Research Company.
Cleveland Research Company
We are an independent research firm headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. Our firm is comprised of intellectually curious, highly motivated individuals who are all striving to build the best research firm in the business. If you are interested in equity and market research within an environment that fosters teamwork and excellence, Cleveland Research could be the place for you!
In the role of Marketing Manager, the employee will be responsible for the following:
- Brand Management: Responsible for creating and maintaining brand consistency, marketplace awareness, and key storytelling elements to current and prospective clients
- Creates and updates marketing materials and acts as our initial lead generation source, will work with the sales team to streamline and communicate the vision consistently to current and prospective clients
- Manages relationship with external integrated marketing agency
- Owns the marketing automation and dynamic segmentation of our collateral across the research teams out to clients
- Digital Marketing: manages online presence, establishes needs, strategy ownership, provides recommendations and keeps alignment with consumer targets and focus
- Collaborates with leadership to develop the annual marketing budget. Will oversee its implementation and reporting to remain in line with established goals and objectives
- Develops the annual marketing strategy and supporting tactics. Analyzes and communicates ROI on various marketing campaigns, Create monthly reports to be shared with the internal team on how all programs are performing with full transparency
- 5-10 years of experience in a Marketing role
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- A proven self-starter and creative problem solver with strong analytical skills
- Excellent presentation skills and a positive attitude with ability to adapt to shifting business needs.
- Attention to detail and organization
- Excellent ability to communicate our story with consistency, great verbal and written communication is key.
Benefits: Competitive salary plus bonus potential, fully paid health insurance coverage, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with matching, and variety of other perks.